Program guide >
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
(deprecated) Partitioning facility
With the partitioning facility (WPF), the enterprise can focus transactions in a highly available environment that provides excellent failover support.
This section explains the terminology used in the following sections, and provides basic information you should be aware of. More specific information for each audience is provided in the sections specific to each discipline.
- A partitioned stateless session bean
- Partitioned J2EE application
- A partitioned HTTP application
- Samples overview
- The partitioning facility
- z/OSzOS platform considerations
- Partitioning facility programming
- Manage the partitioning facility environment
- Problem resolutions
This section describes the common problems with the partitioning facility (WPF) and their resolutions.
- An example of the partitioning facility