Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Partitioning facility programming
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
This section describes the necessary packaging and deployment actions required to develop HTTP partitioning applications.
- Structure of an HTTP partitioning facility application
- Specify HTTP partitions in partitions.xml
- A generic HttpPartitionBean packaging
- Colocating the generic PSSB and servlets
- The HttpPartitionFilter packaging
- Load servlets at startup
- HTTP programming interfaces
- An example
- The EJB API and extending the HttpPartitionBean
- Mixing programming interfaces and partitions.xml
Parent topic:Partitioning facility programming
Partitioning facility programming
Structure of an HTTP partitioning facility application