IBM Worklight v5.0.5 > Migrate from the WAS Feature Pack > Migration scenarios
Example: Migrate the Dojo showcase sample from WAS FP for Web 2.0 and Mobile
The application to be migrated is the Dojo showcase which is a mobile web application that demonstrates the capabilities of the Dojo toolkit. You can run the demonstration at...
To migrate the application...
- Create an Worklight project and create an Worklight application in the project.
- Copy all the resources for the web application to the common directory of the Worklight application.
- In application-descriptor.xml, set the content of the <mainfile> element to point to the correct startup html page.
Worklight initializes its own library and runtime environment during startup and the application startup logic follows the Worklight initialization process.
- To keep the application as small as possible, do not add any other Worklight skin to the application.
Adding a skin results in the duplication of all the web application resources in the final package built.
- Minimize the required Dojo modules into one .js file so that the file size of the application is minimal.
Parent Migration scenarios