IBM Worklight v5.0.5 > Develop IBM Worklight applications > Development guidelines for mobile environments
Web and native code in iPhone, iPad, and Android
Using the IBM Worklight platform, you can include in your applications pages that are developed in the native operating system language.
The natively developed pages can be invoked from your web-based pages and can then return control to the web view. You can pass data from the web page to the native page, and return data in the opposite direction. You can also animate the transition between the pages in both directions.
- Switch the display from the web view to a native page
- Receive data from the web view in an Objective-C page
- Return control to the web view from an Objective-C page
- Animate the transition from an Objective-C page to a web view
- Animate the transition from a web view to an Objective-C page
- Receive data from the web view in a Java page
- Return control to the web view from a Java page
- Animate the transitions from and to a Java page
Parent Development guidelines for mobile environments