IBM Worklight v5.0.5 > WL server administration
Administer IBM Worklight applications
Use the Worklight Console to...
- Manage installed applications
- Manage supported device platforms
- Disable application versions
- Force users to upgrade applications
- Send out notifications to users
- Manage push notifications from defined event sources to applications
- Manage adapters
- Review server usage statistics
When you implement direct updates to mobile devices and desktop apps, software updates are pushed directly to application web resources or users’ desktops.
You can lock apps to prevent them from being mistakenly updated and to prevent the redeployment of web resources for a particular application.
You can display a notification message on app startup to give information to users, but which does not cause the application to exit.
You can also control authenticity testing for an application.
- Direct updates of app versions to mobile devices
- Direct updates of app versions to desktop apps
- Lock an application
- Deny access to older application versions
- Display a notification message on application startup
- Control authenticity testing for an app
Parent WL server administration