Application Visuals preference page
Use this page to specify whether to capture the application visuals of the test application while recording the test scripts. You can also specify whether to enable the verification points or data-driven commands that are featured in the application visuals so that you can insert them in the script using the application visuals without opening the test application.
- Enable capturing Application Visuals
- Select the check box to capture the application visuals while recording the test scripts.
- Insert Data Driven Commands
- Select the check box to enable the option to insert the data-driven commands into the script from the application visual.
- Show Verification Point Dialog
- Select the check box to use the verification point wizard while inserting the data verification points in the script using the application visual.
- Enable capturing of verification on test data
- Select the check box to enable the option to insert a verification point in the test script using the application visuals displayed in the Application View.
Enable simplified scripting
Enable application visuals
Simplified Scripting preference page