Removing a datapool association
You can remove a private or public datapool association with a test script.
To remove a datapool association with a test script:
- Open the test script you want to change.
- In the Script Explorer, right-click the Test Datapool directory and click Remove Datapool Association.
- Take one of the following steps:
- Click Yes to remove the datapool association.
- Click No to keep the current datapool association.
- If you remove a private datapool association from a test script, you will receive a message asking if you want to delete a private datapool. Take one of the following steps:
- Click Yes to delete a private datapool.
- Click No to keep the private datapool.
Associating a datapool with a test script
Associating a test script with a datapool