Use filters to find objects in a test object map
You can use filters to find objects in a test object map. Filters enable you to create and save find criteria to search for objects.
To use filters to find objects in a test object map:
- Create the find criteria to use for the search.
- Open the Set Active Find Criteria dialog box:
- From the test object map menu, click Find > Find by Filters.
- From the test object map toolbar, click the Find: Filters button .
- In the Find Filter Names list, select the criterion to use. The Find Filter Names list contains names of find criterion you have previously created. For information about creating find criteria, see Create and Editing Find Criteria.
- Click OK. Functional Tester searches the test object map for objects that match the search criterion and highlights the first occurrence. You can change the color of objects matching the search criterion.
- Use the Find: First , Find: Previous , Find: Next , or the Find: Last buttons on the test object map toolbar to navigate between objects that match the search criterion.
New test objects in an object map
Use Quick Find to search for objects in a test object map
Create and editing Find criteria
Finding and modifying objects in a test object map
Finding test object map objects used in scripts
Finding test object map objects not used in scripts
Delete test object map objects not used in scripts