Neotys Team Server
NeoLoad 5.5 is no longer compatible with NeoLoad License Server series. It is only compatible with Neotys Team Server 2.0.1 and later.
Here is the table of NeoLoad 5.5 compatibilities:
NTS 2.0.1 and later
Other collaboration server
(Use a third-party SVN server)
The Neotys Team Server panel allows you to configure the connection settings between NeoLoad and Neotys Team Server.
Settings to be filled in:
- In the Neotys Team Server Configuration group box:
- Protocol: HTTP or HTTPS are available to connect to Neotys Team Server (http by default)
- Host: Neotys Team Server name or IP address
- Port: Neotys Team Server port (8080 by default for HTTP and 8443 by default for HTTPS)
- Context Path: The Neotys Team Server path. By default, no path is defined (/).
- Repository: The name of the repository where the projects and the test results are published on the server managed by Neotys Team Server.
- In the Authentication group box:
- Login: the user login which allows all the publishing operations onto the server.
- Password: the password which authenticates the user to the server.
- In the Proxy group box: When necessary, select the proxy you want to use to connect to Neotys Team Server in HTTP or HTTPS mode.
Use the Test button to check the connection (server configuration, authentication information, proxy settings if any, repository if any).
- Warning: Testing a connection does not save the configuration. Do not forget to Apply the changes after completing the test.