Develop > Persistence layer > Data assets > Add a currency
Add EMU currencies
You may need to add more currencies if more countries join the European Monetary Union (EMU) and to support their currencies.
For information about adding or changing a currency conversion, see Add or changing a currency conversion.
- Add this currency to the database.
- Enable dual display for this currency.
- Change the presentation of this currency, if desired.
- Refresh the Currency Manager registry using the Registry window of the Administration Console.
- Manually remove pages showing the currency from the cache.
Enable euro currency support
Changing currency support
Update registry components