Supported entity types settings
To configure entity types that are supported by the member repositories.
- In the admin console, click...
Security | Global security
- Under User account repository, select Federated repositories from the Available realm definitions field and click Configure.
- Under Additional properties, click Supported entity types.
- Click the name of a configured entity type to set its configuration.
You must configure the supported entity types before we can manage this account with Users and Groups in the admin console. The Base entry for the default parent determines the repository location where entities of the specified type are placed on write operations by user and group management.
When you finish adding or updating the federated repository configuration, go to the Security > Global security panel and click Apply to validate the changes.
- Entity type
Name of the entity type.
- Base entry for the default parent
Distinguished name of a base entry in the repository.
This entry determines the default location in the repository where entities of this type are placed on write operations by user and group management.
- Relative Distinguished Name properties
Relative distinguished name (RDN™) properties for the specified entity type.
Possible values are cn for Group, uid or cn for PersonAccount, and o, ou, dc, and cn for OrgContainer. Delimit multiple properties for the OrgContainer entity with a semicolon (;).
Set supported entity types in a federated repository configuration
Supported entity types collection