Integrate third-party HTTP reverse proxy servers
WAS enables you to use multiple trust association interceptors. The appserver uses the first interceptor that can handle the request.
To use a trust association interceptor with a reverse proxy security server.
- Access the admin console.http://host:port/ibm/console
- Go to...
Security | Global security | Web and SIP security | Trust association
- Select the Enable trust association option.
- Under Additional properties, click Interceptors. The default value appears.
- Verify that the appropriate trust association interceptors are listed.
What to do next
- If enabling security, complete the remaining steps for enabling security.
- Save, stop and restart all of WAS servers (dmgrs, nodes and appservers) for the changes to take effect.
Related conceptsWeb component security
Trust association settings
Trust association interceptor collection
Trust association interceptor settings
Related tasksSet single sign-on using trust association
Set single sign-on using trust association interceptor ++