To configure the global directives for the Web server...Servers | Server Types | Web Servers | Web_server_name | Global directives
- Security enabled
- Specifies if security is enabled in the Web server.
- Key store certificate alias
- If the Security enabled box is checked, specify the key store certificate alias.
- Server name
- Hostname that the Web server uses to identify itself.
- Listen ports
- Port on which the Web server will listen for requests.
- Document root
- The directory where the Web server will serve files.
- Key store name
Name we have assigned to the keystore. A button is also provided to Manage keys and certificates.
- Target key store directory and file name
- Target directory and file name of the keystore on the machine where the Web server is installed. A button is also provided to Copy to Web server key store directory.
- SSL V2 timeout
- SSL V2 timeout.
- SSL V3 timeout
- SSL V3 timeout.
Related tasksCommunicating with Web servers