Disable embedded TAM client using the admin console
To unconfigure the JACC provider for TAM, we can use the WAS admin console.
Ensure that all the managed servers, including node agents, are started. Perform the following process once on the deployment management server. Information from the unconfigure operation is forwarded to managed servers, including node agents, when the server is restarted. The managed servers require their own restart for changes to take effect.
It is also possible to unconfigure using the wsadmin command line utility. For details on unconfiguring the embedded TAM client using the wsadmin command line utility, refer to Disable embedded TAM client using wsadmin.
- Restart the dmgr process.
- Click Security > Global security > External authorization providers.
- Make sure that the default option, Default authorization, is checked, then click OK.
- On the Global security panel, click External authorization > External JACC provider.
- Under Additional properties, click TAM Properties.
The configuration screen for the JACC provider for TAM is displayed.
- Clear the Enable embedded TAM option. To ignore errors when unconfiguring, select the Ignore errors during embedded TAM disablement option. Select this option only when the TAM domain is in an irreparable state.
- Click OK.
- If we want security enabled without TAM re-enable administrative security.
- Synchronize all nodes.
- Restart all WAS instances for the changes to take effect.
Disable embedded TAM client using wsadmin
Enable an external JACC provider