Administer jobs in a flexible management environment using scripting
Use the flexible management environment to locally or remotely submit and manage admin jobs. Use the job manager to...
- manage applications
- modify configurations
- control the appserver run time
- coordinate management actions among multiple deployment managers
- asynchronously administer multiple unfederated appservers
- and submit jobs to start servers from a management profile that contains a job manager
To use job manager to run jobs, register the appserver and dmgr nodes as managed nodes.
- Create an administrative agent management node.
- Create a job manager management node.
- Register appserver and dmgr nodes as managed nodes on the job manager.
- Create managed node groups to submit admin jobs across nodes.
- Submit admin jobs.
- Monitor job progress.
- Manage the flexible management configuration.
- Registering nodes with the job manager using scripting
- Grouping nodes in a flexible management environment using scripting
- Running admin jobs using scripting
- Running admin jobs across multiple nodes using scripting
- Scheduling future admin jobs using scripting
- Manage admin jobs using scripting
- Administrative job types
Create a management profile with a job manager
Create a management profile with an administrative agent
Administer nodes using the job manager