Manage node groups
Before you beginRead about Nodes groups if you are unfamiliar with them.
OverviewYour WAS environment has a default node group. However, if you need additional node groups to manage your Application Server environment, one can create and configure additional node groups.
Steps for this task (dependent on configuration)
- View and configure node groups.
- Click...System Administration | Node groups
... n the console navigation tree.
- To view additional information about a particular node group or to further configure a node group, click on the node group name under Name.
- Create a node group.
- Click System Administration > Node groups in the console navigation tree.
- Click New.
- Specify the node group name and description.
The node group is added to the WAS environment . The name of the node group appears in the name column of the Node group page.
What to do nextYou can now add nodes to the node group.
See alsoNode group collection
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.