A product fix might be available to resolve your problem. You can determine what fixes are available by launching a query from the Web search page:
- Expand Searching knowledge bases in the lefthand frame and select the Web search page for your product.
- From the Select document type drop-down list, select Downloads and fixes.
- Complete any other fields as desired, then click the Submit icon. This launches a search of the "live" support knowledge base on the IBM Web site.
- From the list of download documents returned by your search, click the name of a fix to read its description and to optionally download the fix.
Tip: To receive weekly e-mail notifications about fixes and other news about IBM products, follow these steps:
- From the support site, click My support in the upper-right corner of the page.
- If you have already registered for "My support", skip to the next step. If you have not registered, click register now on the My Support sign-in page (use your e-mail address as your IBM ID).
- Sign in to "My support".
- On the Edit profile tab, click Add Products.
- From the Products drop-down list, select Software or any other product category. This action generates a second drop-down list.
- From the second drop-down list, select a product segment, for example, Application servers. A third drop-down list is generated.
- From the third drop-down list, select a product sub-segment, for example, Distributed Application & Web Servers. A list of applicable products is displayed.
- Check the boxes next to the products for which you want to receive updates, for example, IBM HTTP Server and WebSphere Application Server.
- Click Add products.
For information about types of fixes, see the Software Support Handbook (techsupport.services.ibm.com/guides/handbook.html). For search help, visit the IBM Software Support Web site (www.ibm.com/software/support) and click Search tips.
Next topic: Contacting IBM Software Support
Searching knowledge bases