Change HTTP transport ports
Change HTTP transports when a conflicting HTTP transport setting is preventing an appserver instance from starting.
- Look for symptoms of port number conflicts.
- Edit an appserver configuration.
- Open the server.xml configuration file for the server application server.$WAS_HOME/config/cells/node/nodes/node/servers/server
- Look fortransports xmi:type="applicationserver.webcontainer:HTTPTransport
The administrative console application uses transport ports 9090 and 9043. The Sample applications use transport ports 9080 and 9443. Change the port numbers and save the file. Make a record of the new port numbers.
...to view alias entries for transport ports defined in the server.xml file.
- Look for aliases xmi:id to change port number assignments for any ports you changed.