Configure new resource environment providers for application clientsDuring this task, you create new resource environment provider configurations for your application client. To configure a new resource environment provider, perform the following steps...
- Start the ACRCT tool and open the EAR file for which you want to configure the new JMS provider. The EAR file contents display in a tree view.
- Select from the tree the JAR file in which you want to configure the new JMS provider.
- Expand the JAR file to view its contents.
- Click the Resource Environment Providers folder. Take one of the following actions:
- Right-click the provider folder, and click New Provider.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the JMS provider properties in the displayed fields.
- Click OK when you finish.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.
See AlsoUpdating resource environment entry and resource environment provider configurations for application clients
Configuring new resource environment entries for application clients
Resource environment provider settings for application clients