Configure new resource environment entries for application clientsDuring this task, you create new resource environment entries for your client application.
- Start the ACRCT.
- Open the EAR file for which you want to configure the new resource environment entry.The EAR file contents are in the displayed tree view.
- Click the desired resource environment provider, and complete the following action to configure new providers...
- Expand the resource environment provider to view the resource environment entries folder.
- Click the provider folder, and complete one of the following actions:
- Right-click the folder and select New Factory.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the data source properties in the displayed fields.
- Click OK.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.
See AlsoConfiguring new resource environment providers for application clients
Resource environment entry settings for application clients