Errors in messaging
What kind of problem are you seeing?
- javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2008... failed to open MQ queue in JVM log.
- SVC... jms.BrokerCommandFailedExceptfailed: 3008.
If you do not see a problem that resembles yours, or if the information provided does not solve your problem, see Messaging component troubleshooting tips. If you are still unable to resolve the problem, see Obtaining help from IBM.
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ queue in JVM log
This error can occur when the MQ queue name is not defined in the internal Java Messaging Service (JMS) server queue names list. This problem can occur if a WAS queue destination is created, without adding the queue name to the internal JMS server queue names list.
To resolve this problem...
- Open the WAS administrative console.
- Click Servers > Manage Application Servers > server> Server Components > JMS Servers.
- Add the queue name to the list.
- Save the changes and restart the server.
SVC... jms.BrokerCommandFailedExceptfailed: 3008
One possible cause for this error is that you logged on to a Windows 2000 system as an administrator.
To correct this problem, log out and log in again as a user, rather than an administrator.
For current information available from IBM Support on known problems and their resolution, see IBM Support page.
IBM Support has documents that can save you time gathering information needed to resolve this problem. Before opening a PMR, see IBM Support page.
See AlsoTroubleshooting by component: What is not working?