Configure session tracking
To configure session tracking, complete the following...
- Go to the appropriate level of Session Management.
- Specify which session tracking mechanism you want to pass the session ID between the browser and the servlet...
- To track sessions with cookies, click Enable Cookies.
To change the cookie settings, click Modify.
- To track sessions with URL rewriting, click Enable URL Rewriting.
If you want to enable protocol switch rewriting, click Enable protocol switch rewriting.
- To track sessions with SSL information, click Enable SSL ID tracking.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
- Define the session recovery characteristics.