Configure new data sources for application clientsDuring this task, you create new data sources for your application client.
- Click the data source provider for which you want to create a data source in the tree. Take one of the following actions as needed...
- Configure a new data source provider.
- Click an existing data source provider.
- Expand the data source provider to view its Data Sources folder.
- Click the data source folder. Take one of the following actions as needed:
- Right click the data source folder and click New Factory.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the data source properties in the displayed fields.
- Click OK when you finish.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.
See AlsoData source properties for application clients