Configure JDBC providers for application clients
This page shows how to create new data source providers, also known as JDBC providers, for your application client. In a separate administrative task, install the Java code for the required data source provider on the client machine on which the application client resides.
- Start the ACRCT and open the EAR file for which you want to configure the new data source provider. The EAR file contents display in a tree view.
- Select the JAR file in which you want to configure the new data source provider from the tree.
- Expand the JAR file to view its contents.
- Click the Data Source Providers folder. Do one of the following...
- Right-click the folder and click New Provider.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the data source provider properties in the resulting property dialog.
- Click OK when you finish.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.