IBM Connections release notesThe release notes for IBM Connections 3.0.1 explain compatibility, installation, and other getting-started issues.
DescriptionIBM Connections 3.0.1 introduces enhancements to the Communities application; you can add the custom library and media gallery widgets to your community or start an Ideation blog. It also provides enhancements to content moderation.
AnnouncementThe IBM Connections 3.0.1 announcement is available at www.ibm.com/common/ssi/index.wss. See the announcement for the following information:
- Detailed product description, including a description of new function
- Product-positioning statement
- Packaging and ordering details
- International compatibility information
System requirementsFor information about hardware and software compatibility, see the Lotus Connections system requirements topic.
Installing IBM Connections 3.0.1For step-by-step installation instructions, refer to the Installing section of the product documentation.
Known problemsKnown problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support Portal at http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Lotus/Lotus_Connections . As problems are discovered and resolved, the IBM Support team updates the knowledge base. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.
The following links launch customized queries of the live Support knowledge base:
- All known problems for IBM Connections 3.0.1
- Home page
- IBM Connections Plugin for Lotus Notes
- IBM Connections Plugin for Microsoft Office
- IBM Connections Plugin for Microsoft Outlook
- IBM Connections Plugin for Microsoft Windows Explorer
- IBM Connections Plugin for WebSphere Portal
- IBM Connections APIs
Directory path conventions
The installation process
IBM Connections system requirements
IBM Connections support statement
Worksheet for installing IBM Connections