IBM Connections Status Updates Plug-in for Lotus NotesThis sidebar plug-in allows you to update status and view the status for colleagues in your network from your Lotus Notes client.
Use the sidebar plug-in, you can:
- Post status letting your colleagues know what you are doing
- View status for people in your network
- Comment on status updates
- Delete your status or associated comments
- Forward an update by email
- View or post updates from the icon in the system tray when you are not working in the Notes client
- Keep up with updates for people you follow
Note: If you plan to install both the IBM Connections Status Updates plug-in and the IBM Connections Files plug-in for your Notes client, make sure they are both the same version. For example, if you install the 3.0.1 version of the Status Updates plug-in, make sure you install the 3.0.1 version of the Files plug-in. Running different versions of these two plug-ins together is not supported.
Install the IBM Connections Status Updates Plug-in for Lotus Notes
Use this plug-in to post your own status and view the status for colleagues in your network from your Lotus Notes client.
Parent topicInstall plug-ins
July 27, 2011
Jul 27, 2011 2:15:31 PM 4 Jul 27, 2011 2:15:04 PM 3 Jul 19, 2011 3:54:59 PM 2 Jul 5, 2011 8:35:27 AM 1