Enable SSL access to the Lotus Quickr serverTo enable the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), you need to manually edit the communities-quickr-config.xml configuration file.
ProcedureTo secure access between the Communities server and the IBM Lotus Quickr server, perform the following steps.
- On the file system of the dmgr, use a text editor to open communities-quickr-config.xml from the following subdirectory:
- Set the <comm:useSSL> element to true as follows:
- Save your changes and then apply them by completing the following steps.
- Log in to the WAS Integrated Solutions Console for the dmgr.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select all the nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.
Parent topicIBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
Starting the wsadmin client