Edit community feedsMake sure that your feeds continue to be useful by keeping their details up-to-date and accurate.
Before you beginTo edit a community feed, be a community owner or the member who added the feed.
ProcedureTo edit the feeds associated with a community...
- From the community that contains the feed that you want to edit, select Feeds in the navigation sidebar.
- Click More next to the feed name.
- Click Edit to open the Edit Feed form.
- Make the changes that you want to the following fields:
Table 1. Edit Feed form fields
Field name Value Feed Edit the web address of the feed. Name Rename the feed. Choose a name that clearly identifies the resource. Description Describe the information available from the feed. Include your own comments about why a community member might want to use the feed. Tags Type one or more tags. A tag is a keyword that represents the content of the feed. The tags that you define here display in the tag cloud on the overview page of the current community.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Parent topicWork with feeds
Add a feed to a community