Apply property changes in the News repositoryAfter making changes to News configuration settings, check in the configuration settings and restart the server to apply the changes.
Before you beginYou must perform the check-in during the same wsadmin session in which you checked out the files for the changes that you made to take effect.
- Complete your configuration changes.
- Check in the changed configuration property keys using the following wsadmin client command:
- Update the value of the version stamp configuration property in the LotusConnections-config.xml file to force users' browsers to pick up this change. See Required post-customization step for more details.
- To exit the wsadmin client, type exit at the prompt.
- Use the IBM WAS Integrated Solutions Console to stop and restart the server hosting the News application.
Parent topicAccess the News configuration file
Configure database clean-up for the News repository
Synchronize News data with other applications
Apply common configuration property changes
Required post-customization step