IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Application Trend at L2/L3 workspace
Access trends for individual applications. It provides trend information for request and response times. It also provides trend information for application errors. This workspace provides a broad overview of the health of an application and draws data from multiple attribute groups.
This workspace displays data provided by the Request Analysis and Request Times and Rates attribute groups.
The predefined workspace contains:
- Selected Application Summary report displays application name, average request response time, average request completion rate, error rate, and ASID.
- Response Time Trend chart displays trend times for the following different elements in milliseconds: JNDI, JMS, Application, JCA, Servlet and EJB.
- Error Rate Trend chart displays the error rate for the application.
- Request Rate Trend chart displays the number of requests completed per second for the application.
Access the Configuration workspace
From the Application Server Summary workspace, access the Configuration workspace using one of the following methods:
- Double click on application icon
- Right-click on application icon and select...
Link To | Application Trend at L2/L3
- Application Server Summary Workspace
- Organization of the predefined workspaces
- Attribute groups used by the predefined workspaces
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications