IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Selected Application - Application Trend at L1 workspace
Access trends for individual applications. It provides trend information for request and response times. It also provides trend information for application errors. This workspace provides a broad overview of the health of an application and draws data from multiple attribute groups.
This workspace displays data provided by the Request Analysis and Request Times and Rates attribute groups.
The predefined workspace contains:
- Selected Application Summary report displays application name, average request response time, average request completion rate, error rate, and ASID.
- Response Time Trend chart displays summary trend times for the overall response time for the selected application.
- Error Rate Trend chart displays the error rate for the application.
- Request Rate Trend chart displays the number of requests completed per second for the application.
Access the Selected Application - Configuration workspace
Access this workspace using one of the following methods:
- Double click any application in the Application Server Summary workspace.
- Right-click on application icon in the Application Server Summary workspace and select Link To, then select Application Trend at L1.
- Application Server Summary Workspace
- Organization of the predefined workspaces
- Attribute groups used by the predefined workspaces
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications