IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Configure data collectors that use WebSphere MQ
If you are monitoring composite requests for applications that use WebSphere MQ as a mechanism to bridge J2EE and CICS or IMS™, then configure each participating data collector to monitor WebSphere MQ.
These instructions assume your data collectors have already been configured.
To enable WebSphere MQ monitoring on a data collector within the Application Monitor:
- Open the Application Monitor.
- Click the Administration tab on the top navigation.
- Select Server Management > Data Collector Configuration.
- Click the Configuration Library link in the left navigation.
- Locate the application server in the Associated Server column of the Configuration Library table and click the Modify icon for that row.
You cannot modify ITCAM for Application Diagnostics supplied default configurations. You can only modify configurations you have created.
- Select Enable MQ.
- Enter the queues you want to monitor in the Exclude (Classname) and Exclude Override (Classname).
- Click the Save button.
Parent topic:Composite requests involving CICS and IMS systems