IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
View Method Profiling Management
The Method Profiling Management page provides a list of all the method profiles collected and stored in the method profile reports generated as a result. From this page, you can delete method profile reports and view data about the reports.
To collect method profiles you are required to use L2 and select method profiling
Open Method Profiling Management:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis | Method Profiling
- Select the group and the server whose method profile you want to view. If there are no method profiles on that server "Data not available." displays.
- Click the Date/Time link to view the data for the report. The report opens and displays the method names contained in the method profile as well as the Total CPU Time, Total Elapsed Time, Total Hits, Avg. CPU Time, and Avg. Elapsed Time.
- To delete the report, click Delete
- Click OK to finish deleting the report.
Parent topic:Method Profiling
Activate Method Profiling
Monitoring on Demand (TM)