IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Modify a user account
Modify existing user accounts in the application monitor on the Modify User Account page. Limit the rights of your user accounts to the groups you select.
Modify a user account:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Account Management > User Profiles > user_name
- Select the field you want to edit, and enter the new information.
- After entering your changes, click Save. You might want to suspend the user accounts when the operators are on leave. When they return, select Active to turn their user accounts back on.
Grant group access rights:
- Click to select the group name in the All Groups box.
- Click Add to grant the user account rights to the selected groups. The group name appears in the Granted box.
Remove group access rights:
- Click to select the group name in the Granted box.
- Click Remove to remove the user account rights from the selected groups. The group name disappears from the Granted box.
Parent topic:User profiles
Assigning a role
Create a group