Administer nodes and resources
- Manage nodes.
- Configure cells.
- Configure deployment managers.
- Manage node agents.
- Manage node groups.
- Administer stand-alone application servers on the same computer using an administrative agent.
- Administer stand-alone application servers and deployment managers remotely using a job manager.
- Configure remote file services.
- Administration service settings.
- Configure location service daemons on the z/OS system.
- Change the host name.
- Work with nodes - groups of managed servers
- Work with cells - groups of nodes
- Work with deployment managers - centralized cell management
- Configure administration services
- Administration service settings
- Administration services custom properties
- Manage nodes and resources on z/OS
- Administrative topology: Resources for learning
- Configure checkpoints
Managed and unmanaged nodes Node groups Administrative agent Job manager Configuration documents Remote files services for file transfer and file synchronization Add, manage, and remove nodes Configure cells Configure deployment managers Start and stop the deployment manager Start and stop a node View, configure, create, and delete node groups Manage node agents Start and stop the administrative agent Start and stop the job manager Configure remote file services Change the node host names (iSeries) Starting the WAS ND environment (ZOS) Stopping or canceling the z/OS location service daemon from the MVS console (ZOS) Determining if the z/OS location service daemon is running (ZOS) Modifying z/OS location service daemon settings