WAS v8.5 > Administer applications and their environment > Administer the Liberty profile > Administer the Liberty profile manually
Configure class loaders and libraries
By default Java EE applications load...
- Specification APIs, include servlet and IBM APIs
- Internal classes and libraries
If we override the default settings, we cannot deploy the application by dropping it into the "dropins" directory.
Configure class loading
- Use a Java library
- Share a library across applications
- Provide global libraries
- Access third-party APIs
- Remove access to third-party APIs
- Override a provided API with an alternative version
Parent topic: Administer the Liberty profile manually
RelatedDefine a utility project as a shared library
Set a web project to use shared libraries