Label module settings
- 1 Adding a label
- 2 General
- 3 Common module settings
- 4 Restrict access/Activity completion
- 5 Label capabilities
- 6 See also
Add a label
- With the editing turned on to a course by choosing Label from the "Add an activity or resource" link (or, if not present, the "Add a resource" drop down menu) in the section where you want to add your menu. Click "Expand all" top right to see all the settings expanded.
- Type your chosen words or add your resources.
- Note: Because the label has the text editor, it is possible not just to type words but also to add images, links, media or code from within the labels' editor. See here for suggestions about using labels in our course.
Common module settings
(These settings are collapsed by default.)
- Leave Common Module settings as "show" for the label to be visible.
Restrict access/Activity completion
(These settings are collapsed by default)
These settings are visible if Conditional activities and Activity completion have been enabled in the site and the course.
- Click "Save and return to course".
- We can now use the move icon (crosshair or up/down arrow) to move your label to where you wish it to display.
- The Moodle Label Resource MoodleBites video on YouTube