Google Drive converter
- Universal Office Converter (unoconv)
- Google Drive converter
in Moodle 3.3!
- Files submitted by students in assignments may be converted to PDF files with the Google Drive converter. Teachers can then annotate directly on the submissions.
- This option provides a useful alternative for those organisations who are unable to install Unconv for document conversion.
- To use the Google Drive converter, an admin must first enable the OAuth 2 Google service
- They must then ensure the correct service has been selected from the drop down on the Google Drive converter settings screen in the Plugins section of Site adminstration.
- A link is available to test the document conversion is working correctly.