IBM Worklight v5.0.5 > Install the Worklight development environment
Upgrade IBM Worklight Studio in Eclipse
To use Eclipse for upgrading an earlier version of Worklight Studio to the current version...
- Start the Eclipse IDE workbench.
- If Worklight Studio was installed from a local archive,
- Download the latest Worklight version archive file.
- In Eclipse, click...
Window | Preferences | Install/Update | Available Software Sites | Add | Archive
- Browse to the update-site directory on the installation disk or download installation files target...
- For updates, click...
Help | Check for updates
- Follow the instructions provided to update Worklight Studio.
- If the update appears to hang, it might be because you are using a bad mirror. Add this line to your eclipse.ini file to resolve the problem.
Parent Install the Worklight development environment