IBM Worklight v5.0.5
Worklight v5.0.05 limitations
Rich Page Editor
The Rich Page Editor simulates the mobile device environment without any connection to a real server. If the code that initializes your page tries to communicate with WL server, a failure occurs. Because of this failure, the page content remains hidden, and you cannot use the Design pane.
For example, a failure occurs if the page calls an adapter procedure in the wlCommonInit() function or the wlEnvInit() function.
To avoid this limitation, temporarily remove the "display: none" style from the body element in the page. The page will then render even if the initialization functions do not execute completely.
- Translated versions of WL v5.0.5 are not supplied.
- There is no support for bidirectional languages.
- Dates and numbers might not be formatted according to the locale.
- Names of projects, apps, and adapters must be composed only of the following characters:
- Uppercase and lowercase letters (A-Z and a-z)
- Digits (0-9)
- Underscore (_)
- There is no support for Unicode characters outside the Basic Multilingual Plane.