Summary: Get started with functional testing using simplified scripts
This tutorial has shown you how to set up Rational Functional Tester for testing, recording and playing back simplified scripts, creating verification points, performing data-driven tests, and editing the scripts using the application visuals.
Lessons learnedBy completing this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Create a functional test project and record simplified test scripts
- Create verification points
- Perform a data-driven test
- Use application visuals and edit the script
- Insert a Java custom code snippet
- Play back test scripts
Additional resourcesIf you want to learn more about the topics covered in this tutorial, see the Rational Functional Tester Help.