Main features of specific support for Flex custom control
You can extend support for testing Adobe Flex application by using proxy SDK wizards.
Main features of specific support for Flex custom control are:
- Control is mapped to a more meaningful proxy and test object.
- Roles can be assigned to the control.
- Recognition properties can be added.
- Data verification point and data driven test can be implemented.
- Recording is control specific. For example, you now record on the same control: list_FlexCustomControl_FlexCustomControl1().select("Food");
- If the getMethodSpec method is not overridden to emit the methods as required then the events in the superclass is generated as performAction().
- getTestObjectClassName method must be overridden to point to the correct test object.
For more information about specific support for Flex custom control, refer to the Flex custom control samples topics in the information centre.
Extending Flex custom control support using Proxy SDK wizard
Flex custom control support