Uninstall Rational Functional Tester
The Uninstall Packages option in the Installation Manager enables you to uninstall packages from a single installation location. You can also uninstall all the installed packages from every installation location.
Before you beginTo uninstall the packages, log in to the system using the same user account that you used to install the product packages.
Before you uninstall Rational Functional Tester , close the Eclipse and Visual Studio IDEs, as well as any open Web browsers, and all other applications that are enabled by Functional Tester.
To uninstall the packages:
- Close the programs that you installed using Installation Manager.
- On the Start page click Uninstall Packages.
- In the Uninstall Packages page, select the Rational Functional Tester product package that you want to uninstall. Click Next.
- In the Summary page, review the list of packages that will be uninstalled and then click Uninstall. The Complete page is displayed after the uninstallation finishes.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.