Install the Rational Test Agent on Windows
This topic describes how to install the Rational Test Agent on a Windows computer.
Here are the steps:
- Log on with administrative privileges.
- Insert the CD containing the Rational Test Agent software into your CD drive. If the installation does not start automatically, perform these steps:
- Click Start > Run
- Type: cd_drive:\SETUP.EXE.
- Click OK.
- In the Software Setup page, click Next.
- In the Product List, select Rational Test Agent.
- Click Next.
- Select all of the defaults provided by the wizard. You might need to restart the system to complete the installation.
- Click Finish in the last dialog box.
What to do nextAfter installing the Rational Test Agent, install the Rational Agent Controller, which you can find on the Rational Functional Tester CD.