Removing help content
Use the Local Help System Updater to remove installed help content.
Before you beginUse this procedure if you have downloaded help features using the Local Help System Updater and decide to remove help content.
To use the Local Help System Updater to remove installed content:
- Close the product help system window.
- Open the Local Help System Updater by selecting Help > Local Help Updater. The Updater site opens in a separate browser window.
- Click the Installed Features tab.
- Select the features to remove, and then click Remove The help features that you selected are removed from your system. A progress bar indicates the status of the request.
- When the removal is completed, open the help in the product by selecting Help > Help Contents.