Before you can install IBM Rational Functional Tester , verify that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements.
Hardware Requirements Processor Minimum: 1.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 (or higher for best results) Memory Minimum: 1 GB of RAM
The memory requirements can increase if other applications including the testa applications are running simultaneously in the same computer.
Minimum: 750 MB of disk space is required for product package installation. Additional disk space is required for the resources that you develop.
- Disk space requirements can be reduced or increased depending on the features that you install.
- Additional disk space is required if you download the product package to install this product.
- For Windows : Additional disk space is required if you use FAT32 instead of NTFS.
- For Windows: An additional 500 MB of disk space is required in the directory pointed to by your environment variable TEMP.
- For Linux : An additional 500 MB of disk space is required in the /tmp directory.
Display 1024 x 768 resolution minimum using 256 Colors (or higher for best results) Other hardware Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device