Summary: Test GEF applications
This tutorial has shown you how to test applications based on the Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) using IBM Rational Functional Tester.
Lessons learnedBy completing this tutorial, you learned how to perform these tasks:
- Enable the GEF applications.
- Test the function of the GEF objects using Rational Functional Tester .
- Create data, image and properties verification points on the GEF objects, given that Rational Functional Tester recognizes GEF edit parts and palettes.
- Identifying GEF test objects using the scroll logic
- Identifying GEF palette objects.
- Configure object recognition properties.
Searching for GEF objects