Test GEF applications
The movies in this tutorial show you how to use IBM Rational Functional Tester to test applications that are based on the Graphical Editing Framework (GEF). It also shows how Rational Functional Tester works with GEF objects.
Learning objectivesThis tutorial is divided into two modules and each module is divided into lessons. After an overview of the GEF objects in the application under test, you will watch these tasks being performed:
- Enable GEF applications.
- Test the function of GEF objects using Rational Functional Tester .
- Create data, image and properties verification points on the GEF objects, given that Rational Functional Tester recognizes the GEF edit parts and palettes.
- Identifying GEF test objects using the scroll logic.
- Identifying GEF palette objects.
- Configure object recognition properties.
Time requiredThis tutorial requires approximately 45 minutes to finish. If you explore other concepts related to this tutorial, it might take longer to complete.