Summary: Test Adobe Flex application
This tutorial has shown you how to enable a Flex application for functional testing, and test the enabled Flex application using Functional Tester.
Lessons learnedBy completing this tutorial, you learned how to perform the following tasks:
- Identify the roles played by the Flex Application developer and tester for successful automation of Flex applications
- Set up the development and testing environment
- Enable the Flex application for testing by compiling the Flex application with functional testing agent and Flex automation framework libraries.
- Test the enabled Flex application from a local test computer
Additional resourcesIf you want to learn more about the topics that are covered in this tutorial, consult the following resources:
- Functional Tester Help
- Functional Tester Welcome Page