Specify the log details for a test script
You can specify the message to be displayed in the log for a test line that has run. You can also specify the type of screen capture that must be taken during playback and displayed in the log so that you can view the state of the control or the screen in the test application.
To specify the playback log details for a test script:
- Select the test line in the script editor. The Properties view displays the details of the selected test line.
- Click the Log tab in the Properties view.
- To capture a snapshot of the control or the screen in the test application while running the test line, select either Control Snapshot or the Screen Snapshot option.
- To display a message in the log for a test line that has run, indicate whether to display an information, warning or an error message with the description.
- Click File > Save to save the changes.
Properties View - Log page